Thursday, February 09, 2012

Ode to Old Navy

<Tie front hem blouse in poppy, vintage crew neck tee, jersey stretch tank, waffle neck sweater>

Oh sweet, cheesy Old Navy. I'll admit I'm a sucker for a coupon and Old Navy is like the crack to retail-mommy couponers. And now me.  When I saw the ad for 30% off my entire online order, I just went for it. Here are four items I've purchase in the last week which have become the truest, dearest staples for LA living.  I wore the bright poppy orange tie front blouse through an entire weekend.  From brunch to shopping to a friends birthday party.  And then I went and bought it in bright cobalt blue.  'Cause it's that good. It's sexy and laid back.  The distressed tee and tank are no brainers at $10 each.  This waffle sweater is part Vince, part A. Wang.  I bought it in the off white and it's slouchly lovely.  Just the right weight to wear alone, no jacket or warm weather accessories needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment