Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thrifting Gold

<vintage velour leopard print top a $8 and vintage St. John's sweater dress $13>

 Santa Monica Main Street has a few spot on shops that I continually hit for amazing pieces.  My most beloved is St. Matthews Thrift.  One, because it's 2 blocks from my house and two because it's much more manageable than a giant box Goodwill.  Its also has some of the most choice pieces - vintage accessories, dresses, dinnerware, and out of print books.  Like any thrift store, you must be patience and willing.  But there is gold if you're willing to look.  I've scored Marni, Christian LaCroix and Dolce and Gabana at insanely rock bottom prices.

2 comments:

  1. what fabulous finds!
    i never have good luck with thrifting!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have check out IT. very nice dresses collection, Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete