Tuesday, November 06, 2012

From There to Here

short hair don't care

Summer setting on Skaneateles Lake

 
 Montauk

learning things at Create and Cultivate

 wee! ciao!

 Marie Nail obsession

 a lovely romantic wedding in the desert

 
a new niece!

It's been seasons of change.  I started a new job (from finance to jewelry), I chopped off my hair (thank you Amanda at Arrojo), a dear childhood friend got married, I traveled to Montauk and stayed at the enchanting Ruschmeyers where I crafted, learned, ate and drank.  I traded in our golden nugget (a 1980 diesel Mercedes) for tiny, Italian hot wheels which I totally adore.  I have become addicted to nail art. One of my dearest childhood friends was married in the sweetest ceremony on a ranch in the desert (the groom sang Dylan) and we welcomed a new niece into the family. Well, it only took me 6 months to wade through all of that and get back on the interwebs and I'm so happy to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment